Road Transport Administration Executive Agency (RTAEA) will give an online demonstration of the system for providing administrative e-Services. It is envisaged to present the capabilities, functionalities and operation of the following administrative e-Services:
- registration for a driving and theory test for acquiring the right to operate a motor vehicle;
- submission of an application for an ADR exam by a driver of a motor vehicle for transport of dangerous goods;
- submitting an application for an exam for acquiring the qualification of a safety consultant for the transport of dangerous goods;
- submitting an application for re-issuance, replacement or issuance of a duplicate digital tachograph card;
- submission of an application for issuance, re-issuance, replacement or issuance of a duplicate of a driver's qualification card;
- submission of an application for an exam for obtaining a driver's license for a taxi and one for renewal of the certificate every 5 years;
- submission of an application for the issuance of an ADR driver's license for the transport of dangerous goods.
The online demo will take place on June 25, 2021, from 10:00 to 12:00 a.m. via the Zoom application at the following email address: https://zoom.us/j/97578119404?pwd=SjBVNStnU2IxaW8zeHFabmdoekZFZz09
The e-System provides the opportunity to submit applications through an electronic signature or a mobile application for facial recognition and an international passport. Remote authentication and the ability to submit an application remotely reduce the administrative burden and the need to submit paper applications to regional departments. Real-time communication was carried out with registers of the Ministry of Interior, DG Civil Registration and Administrative Services , NRA and RTAEA for official data collection.
The e-System for providing administrative e-Services has been in operation since the beginning of February 2021, and more than 22,000 applications have been submitted so far. The system is implemented under the project "Upgrading the registers and databases maintained by the Road Transport Administration Executive Agency". Construction of a new model of control activity, based on risk assessment, as the financing was carried out with funds from the project "Assessments and analyzes under the Good Governance Operational Program under Priority Axis 1 on Administrative e- Services and e-Government" of the Good Governance Operational Program, co-financed by the European Union through the European Social Fund.