The Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications Hristo Alexiev issued an order announcing transparent competitions for the selection of members of the management and control bodies of some of the public enterprises within MTITC
Competitions have been announced for the selection of:
- Director General of State Enterprise "Port Infrastructure";
- Member of the Management Board of State Enterprise "Port Infrastructure";
- Member of the Management Board of the National Company "Railway Infrastructure";
- Member of the Board of Directors of “BDZ Holding” EAD;
- Member of the Board of Directors of “Port Bourgas” EAD;
- Two members of the Board of Directors of “Port Varna” EAD;
- Two members of the Board of Directors of “Transport Construction and Restoration” EAD.
The competitions consist of two parts: written and oral, and will be held with maximum transparency and openness of the selection stages.
In the written part of the competitions the candidates will present a concept for development of the particular enterprise. The written concepts of the candidates will be published on the website of the Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications.
The oral part of the competitions will include an interview with the candidates on a specific topic. The hearings of the candidates are planned to be published on the Facebook page of the Ministry.
Thus, everyone who is interested will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the performance of the candidates, as well as what measures and commitments he/she has proposed for the development of the particular company.
Minister Alekiev will propose to the Public Enterprises and Control Agency that the competitions for the companies within the system of the Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications be held in full transparency as well.