The Ministry of Transport and Communications launches market research on delivery and maintenance of new electric multiple units, locomotives and ETCS on-board equipment.
The new rolling stock includes 42 electric trains, 20 push-pull electric trainsets, 18 pcs. electric battery shunting locomotives and 108 ETCS on-board equipment. The total planned financial resource is over 1 billion BGN and will be provided from the National Recovery and Resilience Plan.
The Ministry of Transport and Communications invites all interested parties to send their proposals until 16 June 2022.
The market researches are divided into 5 invitations and are published on the Centralized Automated Information System "Electronic public procurement" (CAIS EOP) on the following internet addresses:
- Delivery and maintenance of at least 7 pcs. Double-decker electric multiple units (EMU) - https://app.eop.bg/today/213067
- Delivery and maintenance of at least 35 pcs. Single-decker electric multiple units (EMU) - https://app.eop.bg/today/213073
- Supply and maintenance of at least 108 sets of ETCS on-board equipment for railway traction rolling stock (locomotives and EMU) - https://app.eop.bg/today/213068
- Delivery and maintenance of at least 20 pcs. Push-pull electric trainsets - https://app.eop.bg/today/213070
- Delivery and maintenance of at least 18 pcs. electric battery shunting locomotives - https://app.eop.bg/today/213072