The Single Information Point (SIP)
The Single Information Point (SIP) has been developed within the framework of the project "Building a GIS based electronic platform "Single Information Point", financed under the Operational Program "Good Governance" (OP GG). SIP is built in accordance with the provisions of the Directive 2014/61/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council and the Electronic Communication Networks and Physical Infrastructure Act (ECNPIA).
For contacts and questions, please email us on the following address: EkipEIT@mtitc.government.bg.
SIP is available on the following address: https://sipbg.gov.bg.
The Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications, or a person authorized by him, will perform the functions of SIP.
SIP consolidates and systematizes information on the procedures and regulations governing the deployment and maintenance of infrastructure, including the authorities competent to issue acts in the field and their respective charges. The platform ensures access to all available sample documents for permits and other acts related to building infrastructure; provides conditions for filling in and submitting electronically the applications and documents necessary for the deployment and maintenance of electronic communications networks and physical infrastructure, as well as, for receiving information on the course of their processing by the competent authorities.
SIP provides a system of baseline layers that can be used by all stakeholders - administrations, business and citizens, in line with the requirements of the INSPIRE Directive and the Spatial Data Access Act. The information on the SIP will be kept up-to-date by the public authorities - according to their competence, the network operators, and others, which have information for infrastructure and give access to it through the SIP.
SIP maintains two public electronic registers:
- Register of Activities - A GIS based, which contains information about planned or ongoing activities on the construction, deployment and installation of physical infrastructure;
- Register of Notices - Contains notices for the granting of access rights to and sharing of physical infrastructure.
SIP provides the following electronic administrative services:
- Provides information on existing physical infrastructure for deploying networks, including high-speed electronic communications networks, as well as, information on access restrictions;
- Provides data, including graphic, on existing electronic communications networks;
- Provides information on planned or ongoing activities on construction, deployment and installation of physical infrastructure, as well as, information on access restrictions;
- Provides data on the authorities competent to issue acts on the deployment and maintenance of the ECN and the construction and use of their physical infrastructure and information on the network operators of electronic communications networks;
- Acceptance of applications and documents necessary for the deployment, maintenance and improvement of electronic communications networks;
- Acceptance of applications and documents necessary for the registration of an existing or improved electronic communications network;
- Submitting applications for an infrastructure building.