The Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications accepts and publishes documents, signed with universal electronic signature, trough the electronic signature of the ministry or trough other e-media under the following conditions:
The service uses only valid e-documents. At the moment valid electronic documents accepted from the Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications are the documents with the following characteristics:
- The documents are in one of the following formats:
- PDF (Adobe Acrobat v.6.0)
- DOC (MS Word minimal edition XP or 2003)
- XLC (MS Excel minimal edition XP)
- The documents should not contain macros.
- The size of each document should not exceed 2 МВ.
- The file containing the document is not infected from viruses.
- The documents are signed with a valid universal signature with the instruments of the corresponding software product, supporting the given format.
- The documents contain plain unencrypted text.
- The incoming electronic documents should obligatory contain the following text:
- I am familiar and agree with the terms for using electronic services, published in the instructions of the MTITC site.
With the forwarding of valid e-documents, the sender declares his agreement about the following:
- He/She agrees to receive electronic statements from the MTITC.
- Не/She agrees the Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications to process his/her private data trough automated (computer) systems, in order to fulfill the functions of the MTITC and the Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications, regulated by the low, as well for the needs of the data and documents processing in the MTITC. He/She is familiar with the purpose and the instruments of processing his/her data; the character of giving data and the consequences of not giving it; the recipients or the recipients categories to whom the data will be given and also the sphere of its use; his/her right of access to the data and its correction
Receiving of Valid Electronic Documents
MTITC receives e-documents in one of the following ways:
- Trough E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , according to the standards RFC 821 and MIME, described in RFC 2045, 2056, 2047, 2048, 2049 and BCP0013
- On post address Sofia 1000, “Dyakon Ignatiy” str. №9, trough e-media:
- Compact disk ( CD R, CD R/W) – with standard file system ISO 9660, USB etc.